I have to say I'm enjoying signing up for challenges! This time is it the Typically Britsh Reading Challenge 2010 hosted by Book Chick City. I'm going for the highest level here - reading 8 books by British authors. I am a bit of a "britophile" and look forward to read British authors across genres.
List of Books:
1) Gallows End by Peter Robinson (finished March 19)
2) Lady Susan/The Watsons/Sanditon by Jane Austen (Mar 30)
3) Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie (finished April 1)
4) The Murder Room by P. D. James (finished April 15)
5) Cotillion by Georgette Heyer (finished May 2)